So in light of the whole Orglamix debacle I went hunting for companies that so far have reputable reviews and products. If you have any to add to the list, or have information regarding any of these companies leave me a comment and let me know! I’m also going to throw this out there: If you own an indie company and would like to send me some samples I would be happy to post swatches and an honest review on your cosmetics.
- Dark Heart Designs – Eyeshadow, lip gloss.
- Meow Cosmetics – Foundation, concealer, blush, primers, eyeshadow, and more.
- Fyrinnae – Eyeshadow, blue, primers, and more.1
- Morgana Cryptoria – Eyeshadows, foundation, lipstick2, liners, brushes and more.
- Sugarpill – I’m not sure if Amy’s products are considered indie, but she has amazing eyeshadow.
- Evil Shades Cosmetics – Eyeshadow, blush, lipstick3, lip gloss, primers and more.
- Scaredy Cat Cosmetics – Eyeshadow packaged in some of the cutest containers I’ve ever seen!
- Hi-Fi Cosmetics – Eyeshadow, lip glaze, and other products.4
- Noella Beauty Works – Eyeshadow, and foundation.5
- Vicious Cosmetics – Eyeshadow. 6
- Concrete Minerals – Eyeshadow and primer.
- Brazen Cosmetics – Eyeshadow, glitter gel, lippies, and more.
- High Voltage Cosmetics – Eyeshadow, primer, blush and lipstick.
- Shiro Cosmetics – Eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush.
- Persephone Minerals – Eyeshadow. More importantly, Sailor Senshi eyeshadow! I love Sailor Moon.
- Geek Chic Cosmetics – Eyeshadow, blush, foundation, lippies.
- Antoinette’s Revolution Cosmetics – There’s no actual store right now. But the reviews I’ve seen are amazing.
- TKB Trading – I know they don’t sell eyeshadow exactly. But their mica works great over primer and Pixie Epoxy.
I run this blog! This blog is a personal blog for all things beauty related. I love swatching, reviewing and hosting giveaways. I’ve been blogging since I was 16 years old… That’s uh a long time. I am now 32! Sometimes I like to blog about my life and what is going on, but not often anymore. I hope you enjoy my blog posts!
- Fyrinnae is closed for the moment while they catch up on orders. ↩
- I’ve heard her lipsticks are amazing! ↩
- I’ve also heard great things about their lip products. ↩
- Her shop is currently offline while she moves. Can’t wait for it to come back up. ↩
- Her shop is offline for the weekend I believe while she catches up. ↩
- I’ve read that at one point there were some concerns with how customer information was handled, but I don’t know how or if it was resolved. Does anyone know? ↩