3 tablespoons white sugar
3 tablespoons turbinado1 sugar
1 tablespoon himalayan2 salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
essential oil of your choice. I prefer orange or yuzu.
optional: 1 tablespoon raw honey
Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl until all the lumps, if there are any are gone. Once everything is completely mixed you can start adding the grapeseed oil. Start by adding 1 tablespoon of oil. Mix it up, and then start adding oil by the teaspoon. Each time you add a teaspoon of oil you want to stir. Your scrub should have almost the consistency of a slushy. I believe I added around 3 tablespoons to mine. If you add a little too much oil, you can sprinkle in a little extra sugar. Once you have the consistency you like, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil and stir. Voila! Now you have your own sugar scrub. I use mine mainly on my hands, elbows and feet. I store my scrub in a canning jar as you can see above.
To use, simply take a spoonful and rub onto your hands, feet, or any other dry, rough area, rinse off and pat dry.
2,689 total views, 40 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014