My Antoinette’s Revolution Cosmetics samples came the other day! They came in adorable packaging and there was enough in the sample baggies to fill up my 3g jars just over half way. I actually really like all of the colors. I thought I’d like Gardens the best out of the two greens I got but I actually like Gangrene more. Go figure. I’m really happy with the shadows and definitely plan to try the colors I passed up this time and will definitely be ordering some full size jars in the future. Swatch time! All swatches are over Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer.
573 total views, 2 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014