Just a little behind…
That’s all. Since I have nothing to post at this moment because I have photos to edit, and upload and edit and illustrations and labels to make, and reviews to write and swatches and and and. Halp. I shall leave you with a list of things I need to post! I’m sure I’ll forget some. But yeah.
- One Hand Washes the Other photos from an order from uh awhile ago.
- Products from Hip Apotheca to review.
- Products from Wetnwild to review.
- Concrete Minerals to swatch.
- Dark Heart Designs to swatch.
- 3 months worth of birchbox boxes to post about.
- Black Rose Minerals to swatch.
- My Pretty Zombie to swatch.
- Simply Sweet Skin to photograph and post about.
- Ingredient Labels for Rosa.
- Zombie illustration for Andrea
- Brazen Cosmetics lippies to swatch.
- Other things I know I’m forgetting.
I has a busy. Halp? Sascha goes home in the morning. It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long. I wish we could have done more, gotten more for him. I only got him one book. But between my health, doctor, chiropractor and now acupuncture visits, not enough money, hospital visits, etc, things just didn’t go the way I wanted them to. That’s okay. Next year we shall hopefully have money saved up, hopefully my health will be better(oh please dear universe, please), hopefully my mom will be doing better, hopefully things will just be better. I already miss him and he’s not gone yet. Poop. I keep telling myself it’ll be okay, but I already want to cry. I need to gather up his clothes clean the dirty ones and pack up his suitcase. Homemade tacos and strawberry cupcakes with strawberry puree as topping for dinner. Sascha’s request. Bleh. I’m already teary-eyed just typing this. HALP. It’ll only be a year, it’ll only be a year, then he’ll be home for the summer again, then only one more year and he’ll be home. Boy I love him.