So now that Andrea from My Pretty Zombie has her new awesome drug blushes up I shall show you how pretty MDMA is. Seriously. It’s breathtaking. She made it prettier than I ever imagined, also I’m super happy she finally made duochrome blushes. Her shadows are amazing so I had no doubt her blushes would be as well! So now onto my beloved MDMA blush. It’s very sheer and very buildable which I really like. I can use it for just a touch of shimmer or build it up for a pretty bold cheek. I cannot wait to try the other blushes. Okay photos!
1,075 total views, 3 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014