Sooooo. The lovely, awesome, creative, super amazing Becca from One Hand Washes the Other made me a custom scent. I asked her to make me something with rose, smoke and cotton candy. Oh she did, and she added a couple of extra things and it smells heavenly, actual notes are: Cotton candy, rose, patchouli, vanilla, sandalwood, smoke, and bubble gum. It’s perfect and amazing and I loves it. I hath named it “I Smell Like a Witch”, and she let me make the label for it. I can’t wait to get a bottle of it. So anyways, I shall show you the label and stuff. It’s too bad the interwebz doesn’t have smell-o-vision.
Also back story on the name… When I was waiting for my first therapy appointment at NARA this lady and her little boy came out and his mom was making a new appointment when the little boy kinda slid onto the 3 seat chair thing I was on and he slides over to me and says “Are you a wtich….” which these big puppy dog eyes, and I was like “why would you ask that?” And he says “Because you smell like a witch” So I said “Why yes, I am a witch” and his eyes got all big and he had this look of sheer amazement on his face then says “I knew you were real…” Then slowly slid back off the chair and backed up to his mom. This was one of three odd experiences I’ve had with children there. I am convince the children of the corn go there for dr’s appointments. Also I wonder how many witches he’s smelled in his small life.
1,488 total views, 18 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014