It’s taken me all day to get this post up. Holy moly. I actually really like all three colors in this set. Vic from Persephone Minerals did an awesome job. I will say that Silent Night is my favorite of the three though. It’s gorgeous and reminds me of the night sky.
These were swatched over Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer and Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue. Taken indoors under a daylight bulb.
632 total views, 9 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014