Yay last holiday collection from Persephone Minerals. This is the Santa’s Rockin’ Reindeer Collection. This is a gorgeous collection, not kidding. It’s nine shadows that consist of Deviant Dasher, Dirty Dancer, Pretty Prancer, viXXXen, Cunning Comet, Corrupt Cupid, Bad Blitzen, Dangerous Donner and Rock Out, Rudolph!. My favorites? That would be Dirty Dancer, viXXXen, Cunning Comet, Corrupt Cupid and Rock Out, Rudolph!. Seriously SO pretty. Corrupt Cupid is amaaaazing, it reminds me of Bride from MPZ only it’s rainbow colored instead of more white. It’s like faerie magic.
All swatches are done over Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer, and Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue. Photos taken indoors under a daylight bulb. Enjoy!
788 total views, 1 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014