So I recently received a couple of orders from Morgana Cryptoria. I have a bajillion lipsticks, 5 glosses, and 2 gel lipsticks to swatch. I shall be showing you the pretty glosses right now. I have Graveyard Ghoul, Mystical, Witches’ Brew, Sexy Spellcaster and a blend of Graveyard Ghoul + Sexy Spellcaster.
I chose the pots versus the tubes with doe-foot wands mostly because they were cheaper and I wasn’t sure which ones I really wanted in a doe-foot tube. So far I definitely want Sexy Spellcaster and Witches’ Brew in wands. So pretty. They’re all gorgeous but those two are my favorites. The blend of Graveyard Ghoul + Sexy Spellcaster was to see if it could dupe the new purple gloss from Lime Crime. I’m not sure if it’s a dupe as I don’t own any lime crime anything but it’s a beautiful color either way. Mystical is surprisingly pretty. All the sparks in it are gorgeous. I don’t normally wear darker shades(that aren’t red. ) but I really like it. Onto the photos!
1,504 total views, 9 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014