What’s your favorite eye shadow primer?
My answer: Right now I am currently in love with de Leon Cosmetics Eye Primer. I was sent a few samples as a surprise birthday present and have been wearing it since. It lasts all day on me. I recently tried Too Faced Shadow Insurance but unfortunately it doesn’t work well with my eyeballs. It creased in just a couple of hours. Detrivore also has a primer that I’ve heard great things about but haven’t tried yet.
804 total views, 18 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014