So Distorria released a couple of limited edition collections on her site today. One of them is the Darkly Dreaming collection. Just cause you can never have too many Detrivore Cosmetics swatches, I have them to show you! The collection consists of Prediction, Oracle, Lucid, Catatonia and Schema. Holy goddess. Look at Scheme. It’s gorgeous. If you love/like/whatever Sugarpill‘s Royal Sugar you’ll want this. It’s more pigmented and is less sparkly, but it’s gorgeous. I did a quick comparison, it’s in with the other photos.
So I love every color in this collection. Oracle and Lucid and Prediction and Catatonia? Ugh so pretty and sparkly and pretty. Seriously just look at the swatches.
These were taken indoors under a daylight bulb. Swatched over Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer and Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue.
Full Disclosure Policy: All products mentioned in this entry were provided for consideration; I did not purchase these products. There are no affiliate links and there is no financial compensation included in this post.
992 total views, 9 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Swatches: Glamour Doll Eyes Spring 2014 - March 10, 2014
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014