Oh man I’ve had these for awhile, I just couldn’t get them swatched until now. So I have Vampires Kiss and Bewitched in click pens, Poison Apple and Luna Lovegood in doe foot wands, and The Pumpkin King, Wicked Game, Wallflower, Luna Lovegood and Devil’s Dance in Kiss Me Tinted Lip Balms. Favorites? Bewitched, Luna Lovegood, The Pumpkin King and Wallflower. I don’t believe Wicked Game,, Devil’s Dance or Luna Lovegood are available anymore. I love, love, love Susan’s balms. They like my mouth much better than her holo-gloss. Luna Lovegood is so pretty I wish Susan would bring it back. Okay swatch time.
These photos were taken indoors under a daylight bulb and swatched over bare skin.
Full Disclosure Policy: All products mentioned in this entry were purchased by me in 2011. There are no affiliate links and there is no financial compensation included in this post.
892 total views, 9 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014