I have a ton of Black Rose Minerals shades that Rose sent me and am trying to get caught up on swatching them. So if you see a lot of BRM in the near future that’s why. Now I have Selene, The Memory Remains, Inferno and Sideways swatched. You know I love Selene, it’s a gorgeous purple. I also really like Inferno, it’s gorgeous.
Selene is a deep purple that shimmers with delicate red highlights.
The Memory Remains is a sparkling gold that has undertones of red and pink with tons of shimmer.
Inferno is a gorgeous burnt orangish/red with tons of gold sparks.
Sideways is a merlot red with red sparks.
These were swatched over Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Darling Girl Glitter Glue. Photos taken indoors under a daylight bulb.
Full Disclosure Policy: All products mentioned in this entry were provided for consideration; I did not purchase these products. There are no affiliate links and there is no financial compensation included in this post.
303 total views, 2 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014