So I have some Chinovi Cosmetics for you. Chinovi is a new company that just started up in the past couple of weeks. Right now you have your choice of sample bags or sample clam shells on the site. I have for you funhouse, secrets, monster and troll. I like secrets a lot, it’s a lovely eggplant/navy blue color with what looks like green and blue sparks? It’s lovely. Funhouse is a magenta-purple with a blurple sheen. Monster and troll look almost identical except monster has a bluer sheen and looks like a blurple shade, where troll has less blue of a sheen but still looks like a blurple. Damn could I have said blurple any more?
funhouse is a blue based purple with blue shimmers.
secrets is a rich red based purple with lots of blue sparkles.
monster is a mid-tone purple with a faded royal blue cast and aqua sparkles.
troll is a pale blue toned purple with aqua sparkles.
These were swatched over Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue. Photos were taken indoors under a daylight bulb.
Full Disclosure Policy: All products mentioned in this entry were provided for consideration; I did not purchase these products. There are no affiliate links and there is no financial compensation included in this post.
321 total views, 2 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014