I have pretties from Madd Style Cosmetix for you! Eerie, Love-In-Idleness, Gypsy Punx and King Oberon. Oh goddess I love Gypsy Punx. It’s like this satiny, velvety, awesome purple with fuchsia/blue glitter? I love it. It’s gorgeous. Errie ugh. It’s’ this pretty gray/taupe/something of prettyness. Love-In-Idleness is a classic bubble gum pink with a bit of shimmer. King Oberon is a pretty saturated sky blue with a bit of shimmer.
EERIE boarderline gun metal grey/ blue steel with flecks of silver and pink with a metallic finish.
LOVE IN IDLENESS is the pink from the Midsummer’s Night Dream collection. It has a satin finish with a hint of sparkle.
GYPSY PUNX is a pink toned purple with pink and blue glitter.
KING OBERON is the blue from the Midsummer’s Night Dream collection. It has a satin finish with a hint of sparkle.
These were swatched over Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue. Photos taken under a daylight bulb indoors.
Full Disclosure Policy: All products mentioned in this entry were purchased by me. There are no affiliate links and there is no financial compensation included in this post.
470 total views, 1 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Swatches: Glamour Doll Eyes Spring 2014 - March 10, 2014
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014