Woot more Fyrinnae pretties. I have Chaotic Evil, Blogger Beauty, Wake Not The Dead and *You’re. I love all four of these. Especially Wake Not The Dead, which appears to be dc’d. It’s a gorgeous purple/pink with tons of multicolored glitter. It’s beautiful. Chaotic evil is a super shimmery pink with silver sparks. Blogger Beauty is beautiful. It’s like a super toned down version of Wake Not The Dead. *You’re is a lovely red with lots of multicolored sparks.
These were swatched over Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue. Photos were taken indoors under a daylight bulb.
Chaotic Evil is a brilliant cool shimmering pink loaded with silvery sparkle.
Blogger Beauty is a bright, shimmering mauve-pink graced with a touch of blue sparkle.
Wake Not The Dead this shadow has a solid, slightly shimmery, orchid purple base. It’s filled with captivating sparkles in varying hues of gold, green, and blue, which all change to give the shadow a distinctly pink-purple cast.
*You’re is a bright shimmery warm red filled with multi-color sparkle, much like Immortality and Shenanigans.
Full Disclosure Policy: All products mentioned in this entry were purchased by me. There are no affiliate links and there is no financial compensation included in this post.
493 total views, 1 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Swatches: Glamour Doll Eyes Spring 2014 - March 10, 2014
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014