Yay! Finally swatching more innocent+twisted alchemy! I’ve had these for ages. I have I When Angels Cry, Heavenly Agony and Winter Dawn. Winter Dawn is just a beautiful peachy shade with a blue shift at certain angles. I When Angels Cry is a lovely pinkish/gold shade. It makes me think of antiques! Heavenly Agony is a beautiful almost mustardy orange shade? It’s a great orange! I need to dig Winter Dawn out more often. I forgot about it.
I When Angels Cry is a neutral pink with a slight golden sheen and flashes of blue sparkles.
Heavenly Agony is a golden orange with a purple sheen and blue glitter.
Winter Dawn is a light salmon with a slight blue sheen.
These were swatched over Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue. Photos were taken indoors under a daylight bulb.
Full Disclosure Policy: All products mentioned in this entry were purchased by me. There are no affiliate links and there is no financial compensation included in this post.
227 total views, 1 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014