I’m having a lyme flare up and totally forgot to post this yesterday. Oops.
Today is Clothing/Product That Evokes a Good Memory. I chose my lotus hair clip that Kelah gave me. It reminds me of her stay with us and how awesome she is.
- If you participate or promote via Twitter, feel free to use #30daysofphotos as a tag.
- You can make it a photo-only challenge without any accompanying explanation, or you can explain as much as you want.
- Each day is completely open to interpretation. If it just says, “Pink!” — it can be pink eyeshadow, pink clothing, pink nails, pink anything. The point is just to have fun and get to know people through photos.
- If you want to participate you can request to join Meep Moo: Makeup Monstrosity!
198 total views, 1 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014