Woot. I asked who I should swatch today and Mandy chose Fyrinnae. I had nine shades left to swatch, so I’m doing them three by three. The first three are Dinosaur Plushie, Polar Bear and Koala. So Dinosaur Plushie is gorgeous. It’s a sheer silvery color with TONS of multicolored sparks. It’s just wow. Polar Bear is a soft shimmery gold, I love this gold. I only have a sample, and it’s almost gone as you can see. Last but not least is Koala. Koala is this satiny rose tinged taupe.
Dinosaur Plushie is a flamboyant, eclectic dinosaur covered in glitter, perhaps. Name is unrelated to shade…as usual. Dinosaur Plushie is filled with much more multi-colored sparkle, some of which can change hue in different light.
Polar Bear is a white-gold, shimmery and soft (brilliant gold when the light hits it, but not yellow). Like the hue of a polar bear’s fur in the summer.
Koala is a medium rosy taupe, this shade has a satin finish.
These were swatched over Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue. Photos taken indoors under a daylight bulb.
Full Disclosure Policy: All products mentioned in this entry were purchased by me. There are no affiliate links and there is no financial compensation included in this post.
469 total views, 2 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Swatches: Glamour Doll Eyes Spring 2014 - March 10, 2014
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014