While I generally don’t discuss politics with people, I have to say I am extremely relieved and grateful that Obama won. On that note, I am still behind on blog posts. So many things left to swatch. Looks like I’ll be on a low buy for a long time. Though that’s good, right? Between saving for cheek piercings/tattoo, Christmas gifts, Thanksgiving and birthday gifts we’ll be tapped out for awhile. Though happy news! Husband was approved for a sales position, this past week he was finally promoted. I think by the beginning of the year we’ll be totally caught up and alright.
Hopefully I’ll be referred to a neurologist and infectious disease specialist through project access soon. Another one of those, I need to go but I’m afraid to go things. Still bummed that endocrinologist tests came back normal. Seriously starting to believe I really am crazy. Spent yesterday reorganizing my room… again and watching hoarders. Made miso soup last night with lots of mushrooms. Children have been sick, and now I have littlest child’s sick, while bigger child feels better. All they’ve wanted is miso soup. They’ve been eating it all week so I needed to make more. Thank goodness it’s easy to make. Now I just need to find some Japanese squash to put in it. Another day.
757 total views, 27 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Swatches: Glamour Doll Eyes Spring 2014 - March 10, 2014
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014