Soooo. I’m a little late on uh swatching this collection. But better late than never right? So this is the Hallow’s Eve Shiro Cosmetics Collection. Obviously this is inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas. I have Finkelstein, Ragdoll, Oogie Boogie and Pumpkin King eyeshadows. And there is a beautiful orange lip gloss called This is Halloween. It’s a kind of a rusty-red-orange gloss. It’s gorgeous. I love me some orange lippies and this one is at the top. It’s also flavored, chocolate pumpkin cheesecake. Om nom nom. Finkelstein is a lovely sheer sickeningly green with blue and purple sparks. Ragdoll is an almost faded rusty red with purple and blue sparks. Oogie Boogie is a grayed out zombie rising up out of a swamp green with green/blue sparks. Last but not least is Pumpkin King! It’s a sort of dark and dreary autumn forest with falling leaves on the ground with coppery moonlight sparkles. It’s a beautiful collection. Too bad it’s not up anymore. *cough* I bit the dust on this post. But here look at the pretties!
Finkelstein is a somewhat sheer, ultra-pale ghoulish green-yellow-grey with blue shimmer.
Ragdoll is a lightly faded rust matte base filled with lilac and blue sparkles.
Oogie Boogie is a swampy green-beige with a muted velvety finish.
Pumpkin King is a very blackened copper packed with orange sparkles.
This Is Halloween is a Medium shimmery red-orange. It is chocolate pumpkin cheesecake flavored.
472 total views, 1 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Swatches: Glamour Doll Eyes Spring 2014 - March 10, 2014
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014