Dun, dun, dun, duuuun… This weeks makeup challenge is i (^^^), or I heart sharks!
Suggested by the loverly Evonne from Darling Clandestine! I lied. When I figure out who suggested it, I shall edit, again. And it was Liz that suggested it! The makeup challenge is basically just an inspiration for your face. You can be quite literal for this challenge and draw sharks and hearts all over your face, or you can pull inspiration from it for an every day look. This makeup challenge is not limited to facial makeup. If you prefer to do something with your nails, have at it! I’m not picky.
Now this makeup challenge will be open until Sunday, March 30th. It is open to nails and face. You can upload an image in the comments, or you can link to me your blog post, tumblr or wherever else you may have uploaded your inspiration. I am excited to see how you lovlies will have been inspired! So have fun.
647 total views, 9 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014
- Blog and Life and Stuff - January 20, 2014