ZOMG! SWATCHES! It’s a Christmas miracle. So I have a few more swatches from the Pearlescent Petals collection from Persephone Minerals. I have Gardenia, Phlox, Bluebell and Flame Lily. The photos do Gardenia no just it. It’s got rainbow sparks in it, it’s really pretty. I need to compare Bluebell to Sugarpill‘s Royal Sugar. It looks pretty close. Aaanyways! These were swatched over Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue in direct sunlight. As soon as I get the rest of the shades swatched(hopefully in the next few days) I’ll be posting an actual review of said pretties.
Gardenia: A shiny, opaque white with a slight gold sheen & golden sparkle. When foiled, Gardenia takes on quite a metallic shine & a more obvious golden shift.
Phlox: A pinkish lavender loaded with silver, blue, & violet sparkle as well as pink-blue-violet color shifting sparkles. When foiled, Phlox appears more of a light purple with a soft tinge of pink.
Bluebell: A rich, bright blue with a violet shift & loads of blue, silver & blue-violet shimmer. When foiled the blue becomes even brighter & the violet shift becomes very strong.
Flame Lily: A flame red with a strong gold duotone & loads of red, orange, green, pink & gold shimmer. When foiled the red becomes more prominent & the gold shift is even stronger.
927 total views, 1 views today
Latest posts by Luna (see all)
- Swatches: Glamour Doll Eyes Spring 2014 - March 10, 2014
- Review: Notoriously Morbid Part 1 of 3 Rouge Rippers Annie’s Agony, Elizabeth’s Burden, Mary Ann’s Misery & Mary Jane’s Demise - February 1, 2014
- FOTD 1/25/2014 - January 25, 2014
- FOTD 1/23/2014 - January 23, 2014
- Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics The Nightmare, Opaline Shoal, Sugar Rush, Banshee Scream, Spectral Fragments, Wildvine, Grave Moss, Jewel Scarab, Witchwood, Underlord & Petrified Pumpkin - January 21, 2014