Monthly Post Recap: August 2014
This last couple of weeks has kicked my butt. I’ve been sick off and on and dealing with some bad migraines, then Friday when I went in to see my doctor she gave me some cortisone shots in my lower back and hips. I also got a shot in my butt cheek to numb things. When that wore off I had the most god awful stomach pain. I also developed this hot red rash on both of my arms which is gone now and my stomach is finally eased up today. I’m really glad because the shots have eased the pain in my hips and pelvic region. I have to contact the ENT I saw a few months back for a biopsy to see if I have temporal arteritis. Anyways. Last months posts, Go!
- I did some swatches of some Mazzie Cosmetics eyeshadows
- Review of Happy Bath Sparkling Lemonade shower gel, it smells so good.
- A FOTD featuring My Pretty Zombie eyeshadows! Henrywinkle’s Law Firm Lamb Cake.
- I did some swatches of Mazzie Cosmetics blushes!
- I did a review of one of the makeup tins for Makeup by One Direction.
- I swatched some blushes from Glamour Doll Eyes.
- The wonderful Bobbie did a guest post for me!
- I swatched the outcast part of Glamour Doll Eye’s Deadly Hollywood collection.
- And then I swatched the Socialite portion of the Deadly Hollywood collection.
- I did a mani monday featuring indian ocean and bare from sinful colors.
- I did a review of Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam.
- I did some swatches of some of DreamWorld Hermetica‘s shadows.
- Daisy did a guest post for me!
- I did some swatches of some shadows from Femme Fatale Cosmetics.
- I did a review for Valentia Skin Care’s Even Glow Serum. Guys, it’s awesome
- I did some more swatches of Femme Fatale Cosmetics shadows.
- I did some swatches of some Geekton Abbey shadows.
- A mani monday featuring Fatal Attraction from Femme Fatale Cosmetics.
- Oh hey, a life post.
- Indie Know did a guest post for me!
- I did a review on the Target brand dip-it polish remover.
- I did swatches on a few of Wonderland Beauty Cosmetics eyeshadows.
- I did swatches of some BeautyBarBaby Mineral Makeup shadows and a lipstick.
- Another FOTD featuring Fyrinnae and My Pretty Zombie.
- Andrea from Addicted to the Allure of Beauty did a guest post for me!
- I did some Siren Cosmetics swatches!
- I did a review of Purplecat Creatives Soap Whips.
I have some more indie shop pages up! Besides cosmetics I have bath & body and perfume up. I have a lot more shops to be added, but it’s a start! If you know of a shop that should be added feel free to leave me a comment! Alternately, if you find a broken link or a boo boo please let me know.