Review: Body Merry Pro-A Serum & Retinol Surge Moisturizer
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH RETINOL: This 2.5% retinol serum will let your skin truly sink in all the goodness and power of Vitamin A. It effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines and spots, while also improving the overall texture and tone of your skin.
- NATURAL & ORGANIC: The addition of Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid provides the much needed hydration so you can reap the benefits of Retinol, without having to suffer any dryness or irritation. Organic Green Tea works its charm as a powerful antioxidant.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. No fragrances or alcohol.
- MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The serum is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
Retinol Surge Moisturizer
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH RETINOL: Body Merry’s Retinol Surge Moisturizer contains 2.5% Retinol, which has time and again proven itself to be a potent youth reviving ingredient. This unique formulation is specially designed for you to be able to get the most out of this wonder ingredient, without suffering from any dryness or irritation that is typically associated with the use of Retinol.
- NATURAL + ORGANIC: The cream also contains Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, which nourishes and hydrates your skin. Wildcrafted Green Tea, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5 and Shea Butter add their goodness to create a formula that is potent and proven to show results.
- ANTI-AGING + MUCH MORE: This moisturizer not only effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and other signs of aging, but also helps to provide a flawless tone and texture by working its charm on discoloration, acne and other marks, hyperpigmentation and sun damage. Both men and women can use this moisturizer, and it is designed to work well for all skin types.
- MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE + NO HARSH CHEMICALS: The moisturizer is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals. The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates.
Clean and dry your skin. When using a toner, apply the toner prior to the serum. Use your fingertips to apply a small amount of the serum on your face and neck. Once it is completely absorbed, follow with a moisturizer. Can be used daily and under makeup. Apply sunscreen if stepping out in the sun.
Retinol Surge Moisturizer
Apply on your face and neck after cleansing and toning. If using a serum, apply the serum prior to the moisturizer. Can be used under makeup. For normal to oily skin, use morning and night. For dry or sensitive skin, use only at night. Apply sunscreen if stepping out in the sun. If you are a first time Retinol user, apply once every other night until your skin is ready to use it daily.
The Pro-A Serum comes in a gray and white box with company and product information on it. The bottle itself is an amber glass bottle with a black dropper top that has a clear glass dropper. The label is gray with white details and has company and product information on it. The Retinol Surge Moisturizer comes in a white plastic pump bottle. It has a white snap on lid and comes with a little plastic white plug. the label is ed and black with white details. It has company and product information on it.
Scent and formula
The Pro-A Serum is a semi-clear, sort of cloudy and slightly yellowy tinged liquid. It has the consistency of a super watered down gel. It smells like an acid like glycolic acid. The scent isn’t strong and once it’s absorbed into the skin you can’t smell it. It’s non-sticky and leaves no residue. The Retinol Surge Moisturizer is white and thick, but it has a watery consistency, not buttery. It has smell and is not sticky or oily. It absorbs completely into the skin without leaving residue.
Organic Herbal Water, Organic Aloe, Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Pentylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Green Tea, Wildcrafted Propolis, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
Retinol Surge Moisturizer
Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Wildcrafted Propolis, Shea Butter, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
I’ve been using this serum and moisturizer from Body Merry for almost a month and so far I like them. I’ll start with the Pro-A Serum. It’s supposed to help with wrinkles, fine lines, aging/sun spots, moisture, general aging and improve the overall texture of your skin. Some retinol products can dry your skin out even with added products that help with moisture. This is not one of those products. While this absorbs completely, it doesn’t dry your skin out. It just makes my skin feel smooth and soft. The Retinol Surge Moisturizer is supposed to help with the same skin problems as the Pro-A Serum but it also improves the texture of your skin and your skin tone. It evens out the color of the skin and helps with acne discoloration, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and other skin discolorations. I really like this retinol moisturizer. It’s not oily at all, it completely absorbs into the skin without leaving any residue and makes the skin look supple and plump. It has helped lighted the acne scars I have as well. Body Merry is a cruelty free company and all of their products are made in the US. They have a 90 day money back guarantee as well. If you don’t like your product you have 90 days to return it for a full refund. No need to return the bottle.
If you like this post do me a favor and like it up there on the top right!