Review: Bellafab Skincare Vitamin C Serum 20%
- The BEST and FASTEST Working Vitamin C Serum To Look Years Younger Than Your Age . Best Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Serum and Dark Spot Corrector To Give You The Results That You Want and Desire. Contains 20% Vitamin C+ Hyaluronic acid + Amino Blend + Vitamin E Vegan and Organic Clinically Proven Formula for both Women and Men.1 fluid OZ.
- FADES SUN SPOTS , REDUCES SKIN DISCOLORATION and refines skin texture.
- REDUCES LINES AND WRINKLES, including micro wrinkles.
- PROVEN TO DRAMATICALLY INCREASE THE PRODUCTION OF COLLAGEN AND CELLULAR TURNOVER, Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone .We guarantee you’ll notice a much more youthful and radiant glow.
- CRUELTY FREE, ORGANIC vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility -Bellafab Skincare Cosmeceuticals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market – Bellafab Skincare products work & they work extremely well – We guarantee you’ll get results or your money back!
- Non-irritating and safe for all skin types with visible results in 2 to 4 weeks & continuing improvement for 8 weeks.
Where to buy
From Amazon – You get a 1 fluid ounce bottle for $17.97 USD.
Wash and pat skin dry. If you use toner, before serum. Apply a thin layer of serum on face, neck and decolletage. Avoid getting in eyes. Allow time to dry and absorb into skin. Apply moisturizer and sunscreen as usual. Can be used daily, morning or night.
The serum bottle comes inside a white box. The serum is in an amber glass bottle with a black screw on cap. The label has product and company information on it. The dropper comes in sealed plastic and has a clear glass pipette with a black dropper top.
Scent and formula
It doesn’t smell as citrus-y as other Vitamin C serums do. It’s a very faint smell. It fades away after it’s absorbed. This is a slightly thick watery serum. It’s a little cloudy and slightly off white colored. It fully absorbs and leaves no residue.
Organic herbal infusion, organic alo barbadensis leaf(aloe), cassia angustifolia seed virginiana(witch hazel), pentylene glycol, phospholipids, rentinol, polysorbate 20, potassium phosphate, hydroxyethy cellulose, carrageenan gum, organic simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil), triticum vulgare(wheat germ oil), tocopheryl acetate(vitamin e), organic camellia sinensis(green tea), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethyl hexyl glycerin. CosDNA results
This is one of my favorite Vitamin C serums from all the ones I’ve tried. It doesn’t have a strong scent and what little scent it does have disappears once it’s absorbed into the skin. It leaves behind no sticky residue at all and fully absorbs quickly. I apply this at night after I wash my face and tone it. Since deciding to take a break with my depo shot I’ve had to deal with a lot more acne. I’ve noticed since I started using this I am still getting acne, but not as much or as bad. It helps with the redness in my face, improving overall skin tone and also improves the texture. My skin feels soft, smooth, supple and glowy after using it. It doesn’t clog pores and I haven’t had any increased closed comedones with it either. It works really well and it’s inexpensive. Before trying this Vitamin C serum I’d never heard of or tried any other Bellafab Skincare products. Bellafab offers a 90 money back guarantee on their products.
If you like this post do me a favor and like it up there on the top right!