- ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
- CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body’s metabolism
- LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
- 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE 110% MoneyBack – If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our Organic Matcha we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness!
Where to buy
From Amazon – 4 ounce bag of culinary grade matcha powder for $25.00 USD.
This has no directions.
This comes in a silver foil bag that is re-sealable. It has a green and white design with product information on the package and some pictures of the powder and what you can make with it.
Scent and formula
This smells like green tea powder. I’m not really sure how to describe what green tea smells like! It’s a very bright pretty green. The powder is very fine and silky smooth.
This Matcha powder is so awesome! I have used random brands in the past and I liked them okay, but this. This is better. This Matcha powder is organic and is from China. It’s a beautiful, beautiful, bright spring green! It blends really easily and it isn’t bitter like some other Matcha powders I’ve tried. I’ve used it to make several smoothies and green tea latte’s! I am planning on making matcha cupcakes with it. I just haven’t gotten around to it. Oops. I have noticed when I use this in my smoothies I feel a little more energetic and less tired with it. I haven’t noticed that using regular green tea. I personally haven’t noticed any improvement in my skin since using it, but I haven’t been using it for long and I think that is something that would occur with longer use. Overall though I like this Matcha powder. It tastes good and gives me some energy. Even the kiddos like the smoothies I’ve been making with it. Definitely check it out! I believe this is available exclusively at Amazon.
If you like this post do me a favor and like it up there on the top right!