Get clearer skin and treat problematic breakout areas with this wonderfully rejuvenating and completely natural mud mask. Made from ingredients that include Vitamin C, the healing properties of Aloe Vera, and pure Dead Sea mud extracted directly from the Dead Sea itself. This purifying mud mask works effortlessly to eliminate the appearance of acne, shrink pores, and remove oil and other impurities from the skin.
What you’re left with once you’ve rinsed the mask off is a beautiful, radiant, and healthy complexion that glows. This is a great way to reduce the appearance of aging while also reducing breakouts and leaving the skin completely refreshed.
Ingredients in this all natural mud mask include but are not limited to the following:
- Dead Sea Mud
- Bee’s Wax
- Evening Primrose
- Various Olive Oils
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamins A and C
While this works to effectively reduce the appearance of aging and to treat acne, it will never leave the skin feeling or looking dry thanks to the first few ingredients in the above list. Ingredients such as the various oils, Jojoba, and Evening Primrose leave the skin feeling soft to the touch.
Aloe Vera is a completely natural and healing skin agent that both heals and soothes. Chamomile is a completely natural and effective anti-inflammatory agent perfect for inflamed acne breakouts. Vitamins A and C refresh the skin and improve overall skin health.
• Clear & Radiant Skin Experience the confidence that comes with clear and smooth skin. When you add this Dead Sea mud mask to your regular skin care regimen you will see dramatic results after almost the first use. Works great as a spot treatment for blackheads or blemishes as well.
• Improve Skin Elasticity: Natural Dead Sea mud works to effectively firm and improve the appearance of skin. These key benefits help to reduce the appearance of aging and leave skin radiant.
• Healthier Skin: Watch your self-esteem get a good boost as your skin’s appearance becomes so noticeably healthy thanks to the minerals in this mask that it glows, causing everyone to take notice telling you just how great your skin really looks. Skin tone and skin clarity are greatly improved with regular usage.
• Say Goodbye to Oily Skin: There’s nothing more frustrating than washing your face and having it look and feel dirty just 30 minutes later thanks to oily skin. This is a problem you can bid farewell to thanks to this completely natural mask. When utilized regularly, you’ll reduce or eliminate an oily skin problem.
• Best Suitable for Oily and Combination Skin: This mask is designed for the acne prone skin in mind so it’s best suited for oily and combination skin types. If you have very dry or extremely sensitive skin this mask is
Where to buy
From Amazon – You get a 5.1 fluid ounce tube for $9.95 USD.
From Adovia – You get a 5.1 fluid ounce tube for $14.49 USD.
Before you get started with your new all-natural mud mask, here’s what you’ll want to do first:
Wash and Exfoliate: Gently wash and exfoliate the skin before applying the mask. It is recommended to wash your face with the Adovia Mud Soap before using the Adovia Mud Mask. Additionally, it is recommended to use the Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts for Acne before for maximum natural skin exfoliation.
Steam the Skin: Consider maximizing the benefits of the mask by using the mask following a nice steamy shower. If you have a steam room, sit in the steam room for 15-20 minutes, or steam the bathroom without getting in the shower by turning on the shower with hot water, shutting the door and sitting in the room for 15-20 minutes. This measure helps to open up the pores before you get started.
Another way to steam the skin is to boil a pot of water or boil water in a bowl in the microwave. If you boil the water on the stove, pour the water into a bowl after it has reached a boiling point. Once the water is boiled and steamy, stand over the bowl of hot water and hold a towel over your head to keep the steam trapped. Avoid burning yourself by keeping a safe distance from the boiling hot water.
Fun Tip: Consider creating a spa like environment while steaming the skin by pampering yourself and adding a few drops of your favorite natural essential oil into the water. This creates an aromatherapy affect. If you don’t have any essential oils on hand, consider using pieces of orange, lemon, or even a couple drops of vanilla extract.
Directions for Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask Usage
- 1. Gently clean and exfoliate your face. Then, pat dry with a soft towel.
- 2. Apply mud mask liberally to face, ensuring adequate coverage on the face and neck. Make sure to apply a thick layer over problematic areas such as the T-zone. Remember, your T-zone is your forehead, cheeks and chin. These areas of the face are more prone to oily skin. It is recommended to leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.
- 3. Rinse mask with warm water and a gentle soft washcloth. Be sure to be careful when removing the mask to avoid skin irritation. Once the mask has been removed, gently splash the face with cool water. This measure helps to close the pores.
- 4. Follow-up treatment with a gentle and lightweight facial moisturizer to leave skin extra soft, preferably the Adovia Day Moisturizing Cream.
Use mask once a week for optimum results or as needed to give your skin a healthy boost any time.
This comes in a cardboard box with product and company information on it. The mask comes in a white squeeze tube with a white screw on cap. It has product and company information on the tube.
Scent and formula
It’s a thick, creamy dark grayish green mask. It smells like slightly muddy aloe and maybe a little wax.
Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Dead Sea Mud, Stearic Acid, Cetryl Alcohol, Beeswax, Sorbitan Tristearate, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera (Barbadensis) Gel, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Mandarin Orange (Citrus Nobilis) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Triethanolamine, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Peach (Prunus Persica) Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Exotic Verbena (Litsea Citrata) Oil, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Extract, Ascorbic Acid.
Adovia Purifying Mud Mask
Side of box
Adovia Purifying Mud Mask
Back of tube
Adovia Purifying Mud Mask
I received this mask through Brandbacker to try. I like the smell of this mask, it’s a light aloe scent that is slightly muddy/waxy. It’s super thick and takes a long time to dry on my face. It’s very cooling and soothing while it’s on my face, I really like that right now because it’s been SUPER hot and hasn’t been raining. This has a whole lot of skin loving ingredients in it. It’s made to be useful as a spot treatment for acne and it’s supposed to reduce the appearance of blackheads. I haven’t had any acne break outs since I started using this regularly. I’m not sure if it’s because of the mask, or because my skin has decided to play nice for a little while. Either way, it’s a good thing. This is also supposed to help reduce oiliness, increase skin elasticity and give skin a nice healthy glow. While this reduces oiliness(and it so does) it actually leaves my skin feeling super soft and slightly moisturized. It doesn’t dry my skin out at all. While my forehead nose and sometimes chin are oily, my cheeks are on the dry side. This combats my oily forehead and nose without leaving my cheeks parched. This definitely reduced the appearance of pores. After using it they aren’t that noticeable, especially when I use it a few times a week. This rinses totally clean as well. I’ve used a fair amount of masks, several of them mud masks and this is one of my favorite ones. The company suggests cleansing and exfoliating and even steaming your face to prepare for using the mask. I however just wash my face well and rinse it before using and it works great. I’m sure eventually I’ll get around to doing the extra steps, but for right now, just cleansing works.
The company offers a money back guarantee as well. If after a month of use this hasn’t improved your skin you can receive a full refund.
This post was sponsored by
If you like this post do me a favor and like it up there on the top right!