Hooray it’s August! (as of two days ago) So let’s have a recap of what happened last month!
- We had a FOTD, shocker I know!
- A Thursday Guest post from Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty! Thanks lovely lady!
- Oh and a Thursday Guest post from Dreadfully Divine. Seriously who doesn’t love a little Sailor Moon?
- Oh yes, how to make a WordPress post!
- A FOTD and review on MPZ’s Dr. Pickles Miraculous Beauty Dust
- Oh and I did a GDE swatchfest. Blacks, Golds, Gray/Silver, Oranges, Whites and Yellows.
- And a Thursday Guest post from Jasmine at Shimmer Is Coming!
- The unboxing of Memebox‘s Global #6 Whole Grain box.
- More GDE. I swatched the Blogger’s collection!
- Oh and I reviewed the #TLCVoxBox from Influenster.
- A NOTD snuck in there!
- And there’s a bunch of swatches from Backstreets Makeup Co.
- Oh and some of the Freaks & Geeks collection swatches as well.
- And last but not least a Thursday Guest post from Jolie at Etherealize Me.
Also have been adding more bloggers to the indie blogger list! So if you blog about indie products(makeup, skincare, perfume, whatever) let me know so I can get you added! I am also starting to work on my indie shop lists. I have more to add to the cosmetics, then I will be working on perfumes and so on. So if you know of an indie shop that should be on a list let me know. There’s an awful lot of them. Also please let me know if you run across a blogger or shop link that is broken! Thanks so much!